Sunday, January 24, 2010

You gave my life direction, a game show love connection; we can't deny






laken:
school uniform top and bottoms, converse sneakers, cotton on knee socks, jansport yellow backpack, esprit vest, butterfly necklace

bonjour tout le monde!
here's another uniform post, kind of like our very first post ever! this is another variation of the oh-so-famous sas uniform....without all the dress code rules and regulations. would i ever be allowed to wear that vest to school? NEVER! but this is the real world and i like it better that way. annika's new blog, Welcome to Toyland, well, let's just say i'm OBSESSED. please go over and tell her how awesome she is :D.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, SINGAPORE MIGHT OPEN NEXT WEEKEND. and holy bajolee are we excitedddd. if we go, we're taking a bagillion pictures so you will get to witness the fun. if it doesn't open next weekend, we're making a music video to the song je veux te voir, and it's gonna be hilarious! so check out annika and my youtube page.
au revoir mes amis(:
lakenn

p.s. okay i've never seen anyone put as many links in two paragraphs. ever. sorry!

3 comments:

  1. It's my first time on your blog, and it's adorable! Your music came on and I thought my cell phone was ringing, because that's my ringtone -- one of my favorite songs!
    I think you'd like my new style blog -- I hope to hear from you soon :)
    http://www.winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it laken bo baken :D you are so cute kgjrekl;hkle

    love love love,
    annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous! that pix with you in the air is amazing!!! did you dye your hair? it looks darker...
    loves
    A
    PS: I'm super excited for the je veux te voir video.. :)
    PSS: have you seen my blog lately?

    ReplyDelete

wishes