Sunday, December 20, 2009

i'm walking on sunshine

annika: Steve Madden mary-jane heels, Abercrombie braided belt, Fortieer shirt, A Girls skirt

do you remember when peasant skirts were cool? well it was when i was like 10. and that's the time period this skirt is from. i rediscovered it the other day and noticed it was the exact same size as my waist. i can't even remember being that tiny... so now i'm turning every skirt i had when i was an itty bitty baby into a high-waisted skirt. c'est une bon idée, non?
love, annika
ps. 5 days till christmas :D

3 comments:

  1. I still love peasant skirts until now. You look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so pretty! I love your peasant skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your probably don't know who i am other than that odd obnoxious person from St. Louis who talks to Laken (I'm her cousin)...but i have to say, you and your sister are so adorable! I loved your outfit, Annika! You are so beautiful!
    A

    ReplyDelete

wishes