Saturday, December 5, 2009

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.








annika: american eagle v-neck, limited too skirt, cinching belt, e-bay flats and petticoat
laken: cotton on shirt, la dee ra earings, urban outfitters skirt, point shoes!

so i think laken wins the most epic outfit award today. because she wore muffining point shoes!!! i wanted to try them but i don't think she would have let me...poo. anywho we took pictures at this playhouse that i have in my yard (i wanted to call it THE CLUBHOUSE but laken wouldn't let me...party pooper) and it's the most adorable thing. doesn't it remind you of alice in wonderland? or is it just me?
love always, annika

No comments:

Post a Comment

wishes