Saturday, January 30, 2010

In my head, i see you all over me. In my head, you'll fulfill my fantasy.





laken: peach cotton on tank, MNG Basics vest, Mango lime green skinnies, butterfly necklace

i went to the dentist today! okay, that was probably the LAST thing you'd expect to read on here hahaha. but i did, and my teeth (braces included) are incredibly clean. it's quite nice.
enough of my weirdness! just gonna say that yes, you can see my sunburn soooo badly here. thanks to the tank top. but this is NOTHING compared to what it was like at the beginning of the week! you can see it here.
what i really really really like about this outfit is that i wasn't thinking about it too hard. well, i was before, and i came up with nothing special. (you might think that even this is nothing special, and that's okay) and then i just like went in my mom's closet (yeah the vest is hers. the woman's got good taste!) and saw it and it was like BING BING BING WINNER. without it, i would look like a watermelon. go ahead, admit it. big time watermelon girl right here.
((((((:
aurevoir,
lakenn

song of the shoot: in my head-jason derulo

No comments:

Post a Comment

wishes